Since it’s the middle of winter, a lot of you may be feeling the winter blues and it might be showing on your face. But thankfully there are a number of products available now that can take your skin from “meh” to “WOW.”
So here are 4 new brighteners to try.
1. Kate Somerville RetAsphere™ 2-in-1 Retinol Night Cream
This two-in-one night cream is designed to gently infuse the skin with pure Retinol to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, and even out skin texture and tone. What is Retinol? It’s a super multitasking ingredient that fights the signs of aging, helps to fade hyperpigmentation and even the skin tone. And it can also help fight acne.
2. Perricone MD Blue Plasma
This non-peel peel works to give you all the benefits of a traditional peel—smoother, glowing skin—without the irritation. Apply it once a day after cleansing and before moisturizing and expect a noticeable difference in your skin in about a week.
3. Glow by Dr. Brandt Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream
The under eye area is quite delicate and thus shows signs of aging before anywhere else on the face. To combat this try a preventative eye cream like Dr. Brandt Revitalizing Retinol Eye Cream. It uses Dr. Brandt’s unique ruby crystal complex to smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles, and restore eyes’ youthful glow.
4. Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Bright Skin Tone Correcting Serum
It a vicious cycle: get a pimple, it disappears, then a dark spot surfaces. This serum helps visibly reduce dark spots and discolorations while preventing them from reappearing. Use it twice a day before your moisturizer and expect to see results within four weeks on “fresh” spots.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process