It was big news last year when Fashion Fair Cosmetics (FFC), the prestige brand owned by Johnson Publishing Company, tapped celebrity makeup artist Sam Fine to join the company as creative makeup director, extending the opportunity for him to create a signature line of cosmetic products.
We’ve been anxiously waiting for the launch of the collection, which is understandable when you consider Fine’s amazing work with celebrity clients like Iman, Jennifer Hudson, Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks. It’s also exciting to see FFC being revived, since many equate the brand with an older generation (re: mother and grandmother) and some might not even know that it’s still around.
Read more about the collection, at BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)