Nothing can replace that great feeling of nostalgia you get when you catch a rerun of your favorite 80′s TV show or watch one of your favorite 80′s films. It brings back memories of your yesteryear and how you once felt about your biggest 80′s crushes.
Stroll with us down memory lane in our list of 80′s heartthrobs you used to love.
John Stamos made his debut as Blackie Parrish on General Hospital in 1985. The role scored him an Emmy nomination but he soon moved on to two other short-lived sitcoms before landing the role that would make him a memorable part of American television history: Jesse Katsopolis aka Uncle Jesse on Full House. It was during his 8-year run on the show that women and young girls would fall in love with his perfect hair, gorgeous face, rockstar image, and gentle spirit. Did we mention his gorgeous face? Have mercy!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past