Last night, celebrities once again hit the red carpet at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles for the 44th NAACP Image Awards. The theme of the night was all about color, from Keke Palmer in bright cerulean blue to Garcelle Beauvais in hot pink! Not surprisingly, our favorite look of the night came courtesy of our BFF (in our heads), Kerry Washington, who channeled her inner princess in a gorgeous Oscar de la Renta gown with a lace bodice and full brocade skirt — simply stunning!
Click through to see our all our favorite looks from the 2013 NAACP Image Awards!
Kerry Washington in Oscar de la Renta
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night