Kim Kardashian never seems to stop working, it appears she is on a mission to conquer the world, and the fragrance industry. According to WWD, the reality star is set to debut her sixth fragrance in September. The scent will depart from her usual white flower notes and will include “raw wild honeycomb and rose notes.” She told WWD, “this one to me represents pure femininity; it’s really warm and inviting.” The fragrance will be available for purchase at Lord & Taylor and Belk. It will retail for $55 for the 50 ml and $68 for the 100 ml.
StyleBlazer, will you pick up Kim’s fragrance?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process