Last night, some very lucky concertgoers had the hottest ticket in the NOLA, baby. DIRECTV’s invite only Super Bowl “Super Saturday Night” event was the place to be, as Justin Timberlake rocked the night in full grown man swag in his first live show in five years. He debuted two tracks from his upcoming album, The 20/20 Experience, and proves that “Suit & Tie” was only the beginning. Backed by a full band, he performed the buttery smooth “Little Pusher, Love Girl” and “That Girl.” Surprise guest Jay-Z joined his dapper friend to break down their smash single.
We know that Beyoncé is going to tear down the Superdome when she hits the stage for her Super Bowl halftime show. But for now, JT’s new tracks make for a smooth tailgating soundtrack!
Watch Justin’s “Super Saturday Night” performances below.
“Little Pusher, Love Girl”
“Suit & Tie” feat. Jay-Z
StyleBlazers, are you into Justin’s comeback sound?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!