Eva Longoria was spotted this weekend at the opening of her new restaurant, SHe by Morton’s in Las Vegas, Nevada. According to the Huffington Post, Longoria closed “the restaurant Beso and the nightclub Eve, to reconfigure them as an eatery specifically for women.” Her new restaurant is where a lady can eat a steak with “feminine flair.” On the opening’s red carpet Eva’s outfit did not lack flair. She wore a knee grazing off the shoulder angular black dress with geometric cutouts. She complemented the dress with a black platform peep toe pump. She kept her hair and make-up simple with bright red lips. Although the actress looked beautiful we are not completely sold on her dress. The angular off the shoulder straps, as well as the material, reminded us of an 80′s prom dress; we have yet to decide if that is a good or bad thing.
Check out Eva’s head to toe look!
StyleBlazers, are you loving Eva’s look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)