It was a bit fancy, but Alicia Keys decided to go with a Azzedine Alaïa mermaid dress for her Super Bowl XLVII performance of the National Anthem. While the shape and color of the dress was fabulous– no shots– it was still a little boring. The pop of gold in her necklace attempts to offset its staleness, but we still need more.
Alicia was excited to be in New Orleans for the festivities and tweeted photos of her weekend trip.
Check them out on the next page.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)