Beyoncé gave her everything for her Super Bowl XLVII performance in New Orleans. From “Crazy in Love” to “Halo” the 31-year-old left no song unturned for the compilation of hit records. She wore a costume designed by New York-based designer, Rubin Singer. According to The New York Times, the outfit included a cropped black leather motorcycle jacket and a leather bodysuit made with strips of python and iguana, with insets of lace.
As if there wasn’t enough excitement with 120 backup dancers, pyrotechnics and mirrored mirages, the singer brought out her old pals, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland for a mini Destiny’s Child reunion.
Check out all the pics below and on the next page!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles