Beyoncé gave her everything for her Super Bowl XLVII performance in New Orleans. From “Crazy in Love” to “Halo” the 31-year-old left no song unturned for the compilation of hit records. She wore a costume designed by New York-based designer, Rubin Singer. According to The New York Times, the outfit included a cropped black leather motorcycle jacket and a leather bodysuit made with strips of python and iguana, with insets of lace.
As if there wasn’t enough excitement with 120 backup dancers, pyrotechnics and mirrored mirages, the singer brought out her old pals, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland for a mini Destiny’s Child reunion.
Check out all the pics below and on the next page!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night