StyleBlazers, it’s the morning after the
Beyoncé Bowl Super Bowl, and we won’t judge if you can’t recall a single play of the game, but you memorized the entire halftime show routine after re-watching it about one hundred times on YouTube. We’re right with you! Among all the chatter about the set list for the show, and who might make a cameo appearance for the performance, we were excited to see what Beyoncé would be wearing. We were pretty sure that fishnets and a leotard of some kind would be involved, and we were not disappointed. We loved King Bey’s leather and hairpin lace bodysuit! Hats off to costume designer Rubin Singer! It was the perfect mix of edgy and sweet, paired with slouchy elbow length fingerless leather gloves, and Proenza Schouler platform booties. Needless to say, we’re feeling inspired!
Click through to shop a StyleBlazin’ leather and lace ensemble inspired by Beyoncé‘s halftime performance look!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles