In rare form, supermodel Naomi Campbell shed her usual long locks for a chic pixie cut on the cover of Vogue Italia. Styled by Kyle Templer, the legendary beauty looks effortless in a Blumarine dress and ultra luxe Carolina Armato gloves.
Be sure to check out the full editorial when the issue hits newsstands on Feb. 5.
StyleBlazers, do you love Naomi’s Vogue Italia cover?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'