Hayden Panettiere looked like a straight knock out in New Orleans for GQ Magazine’s Super Bowl Party on Saturday. Sponsored by LACOSTE and Mercedes-Benz, there was a performance by Lil Wayne and free drinks by Patrón Tequila and Beck’s Sapphire.
The actress wore a white blazer, leather leggings and orange peep-toe platforms. This sleek look was perfect for the night of schmoozing with the boys.
Click here to see more event pictures!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)