Only hours from a show (and electricity) stopping performance at Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show in New Orleans, Beyoncé has gained more momentum from her royal Priority 02 ad for The Mrs. Carter Show tour. Kicking off April 15 in Europe, the national tour will hit the States on June 28 landing in New York, Atlanta, Boston and more major cities. North American tickets go on sale Feb. 11 on TicketMaster.
For her decadent ad she wore a glittering gold Thierry Mugler Haute Couture SS 1997 corset, loads of gold, gems and thigh-high boots.
Aww, love! We can’t get enough of these two. Well…
According to the official press release, on Feb. 16 HBO will premiere Life Is But A Dream, an intimate feature-length documentary film directed and produced by Beyoncé for Parkwood Entertainment. The film provides unprecedented access into the on and off-stage world of the entertainer.
If you haven’t seen it, check out the video below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night