Dominican designer, Oscar de la Renta is one of the most beloved designers in the fashion world, with the most expensive store in the country. But before you get excited over this headline news, the designer does have a new collection with The Outnet for a cheaper line… but “cheaper” is a relative word in this case. According to WWD, Oscar de la Renta’s exclusive line for the spring will have separates and dresses ranging in price from $325 to $1,295.
“We know that our customer loves Oscar, but we also feel that this is an amazing opportunity to tap into The Outnet’s audience and a new audience that Oscar as a brand might not have reached yet,” Stephanie Phair, the e-tailer’s managing director, said. Theoutnet.com receives 1.5 million unique visitors a month from more than 149 countries; its full-priced sister site is Net-a-porter. “This is tapping into a potential customer that will become an Oscar de la Renta customer,” he added.
The 24-piece collection has a little bit of everything that Oscar is known for– florals, ikat skirts silks and more encompass the collection that goes on sale Feb. 26.
Will you be buying?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night