Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Thandie Newton
Not many people can pull off a highwater pantsuit, but Thandie Newton did beautifully. The actress attended the One Billion Rising event at the Institute of Contemporary Arts in London this morning. For the meeting she wore a grey suit with floral blouse and tan boots. While there is no loyalty to a basic color scheme, the body of this look is sleek and smart. She also looks very comfortable, which is always a plus.
Thandie is a V-Day organization board member who works with the One Billion Rising movement to support the end of violence and oppression against women, globally. Please read more about the just cause, here.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases