We know firsthand how hectic New York Fashion Week can be. Just attending shows and maintaining your day-to-day work duties is a challenge in itself. So it’s important to stop and ‘sip the herbal tea’—so to speak—in between runs from show sites to the office, or any other engagement that calls. For us, that means any place within a brief heel’s hop. But for others, like fashion insiders including rapper A$AP Rocky, designer Pamela Love and model Jeneil Williams, just any stop spot won’t do. Style.com caught up with them and a total of 24 fashion professionals, in a piece called “Gimme Shelter,” to find out their go-to venues that help them unwind, recharge and detox during the beautiful chaos that is New York Fashion Week.
Check out where some of our faves told Style.com they’d be headed this week in between shows.
Rapper A$AP Rocky
Photo Courtesy Ok-Ni
“Gotta hit up VFILES to score that new Hood By Air x #Been #Trill swag.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos