Photo: British GQ March 2013
Who’s in the mood to swoon? Idris Elba has landed right where he belongs– on the cover of British GQ’s “The Cool Issue.” And he is the epitome of cool, maxing and relaxing a motorcycle with his name on the license plate. In the issue, Idris aims to quiet all the comparisons to the A-list black leading men before him, and says: “I’m not the NEXT anything. I’m the FIRST me!” Words to live by.
Is there really anything else to say? Didn’t think so!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process