It was all about ikat print on Monday for Tracee Ellis Ross and Meagan Good. For the Hollywood Reporter’s Nominees Night event, Tracee wore a knit short suit with leather trimming, platform pumps and a mirrored clutch. Our favorite thing about this look is actually her soft curls and hoop earrings that give a retro feel to the modern ensemble.
Meagan showed off her hot legs with a Yumi Kim romper and neutral YSL pumps. The actress kept the makeup and jewelry to a minimum, showing off her natural beauty.
Her “Deception” co-star, Laz Alonso was there looking good as the interview with “Extra” news.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!