If he’s not at Vogue‘s offices at 4 Times Square, André Leon Talley is traveling the globe being an authority on fashion. Now, it looks like he’s decided to conquer the world of television by creating a late night talk show. According to WWD, the contributing editor to Vogue has been in talks with production company, Electus to develop a late-night talk show.
The show is in early talks and is trying to appeal towards a cable network. Leon told the trade publication that the goals is to create “a show that blends package Cavett’s approach to eloquence and sophistication with unparalleled access into my international fashion lifestyle. A forum where unique stories will be told and inspirations shared.”
In the past, Electus has co-produced “Fashion Star,” “Mob Wives,” and “Teen Wolf” with NBC Entertainment. But hopefully his show will be less dramatic.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!