Bridget Kelly, also known as BK to many, has been building a notable buzz since 2009. The Roc Nation singer filled in for Alicia Keys on the super song, “New York” while on tour with Jay-Z whenever Alicia wasn’t available. Performing the song seamlessly, some people didn’t even notice that she wasn’t Alicia and if they did, they were instantly intrigued that she could hold her own as a newcomer on such a huge hit. A New York native, BK attended the prestigious and competitive LaGaurdia High School, which prepared her for the cut throat music business. Despite being a talent to look out for, she is a bonafide fly girl who will be sure to give us face and full frontal fashion in magazines everywhere. New artists are so refreshing and we hope BK is here to stay.
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!