Sing us a song, piano man. Bruno Mars rocks a curly fro and retro ’70s soul in his latest clip, “When I Was Your Man.” From the grainy visuals to his suit and aviators, Bruno creates a throwback vibe fitting for the moody piano ballad. We love the subtle nod to Michael Jackson’s kaleidoscopic “Rock With You” video.
Bruno will hit the stage Sunday night with one of the original masters of ’70s soul, Sting and miss bad gal Rihanna herself live at the Grammy Awards.
But for now, check out Bruno in his latest video after the jump.
StyleBlazers, you feelin’ Bruno’s soulful ballad?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night