At the end of her whirlwind North American Tour, pop princess Rihanna took this past weekend off to celebrate her heritage back home in Barbados. August 1st marked the Kadooment Day Parade in the Barbados Carnival Celebration known as Crop Over. We love that though RiRi has been partying hard all over the world and rocking stages abroad, she made some time party like a true Bajan. Dressed head to toe in standard barely there carnival regalia, Rihanna became one of many revelers on this nation day of fete. Armed with a rag and mug, she was chippin’ and whinin’ away. Check out the festive pictures in the gallery below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past