Iggy Azalea has fancy taste. Maybe it’s her fresh contract with Wilhelmina Models or maybe she just likes likes spending money, but the rapper sported a whimsical look while in London this week.
She wore a pair of Benoit Missolîn Paris bunny ears and J.W. Anderson teddy bear sweater with Levi cutoffs and Giuseppe Zanotti knee-high boots. The only thing we love is those darn cut bunny ears; you can buy them for $225 here.
You feelin’ this look?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles