Yes, it is nice to have a basket of goodies delivered to you from that special someone come the 14th, but you know what’s also fun? Buying indulgent beauty products for yourself! And why not? You deserve it, right? Right!
So for some ideas on that incredibly indulgent beauty gift to get for yourself, keep reading!
Yes, we thought TF was crazy too for charging $45 for a lip gloss until we realized you pay for the experience. And the name “Pink Guilt” is practically calling for you to buy it for V-Day. We love the way the brush glides across the lips and goes on with a non-sticky finish. And the color reminds us of a shimmery champagne, but with a slight cookie scent! It all pretty much makes for a heavenly experience. Wear it on its own or layer it over your favorite lip color.
So you know how a tube of the brand’s Touche Eclat Concealer, which brightens the under eye area and just about anywhere on the face, is sold like every 30 seconds or so? It’s a must-have for makeup artists backstage and celebs alike. Now imagine that goodness on your face. This foundation will give medium coverage with a gorgeous luminous finish that will have you wanting to be your own Valentine.
So if pouring yourself into a pair of liquid leggings to go out on a date doesn’t seem like something you’ll be all gung-ho about, what about leather on your nails? How about studs, spikes, and skulls on those leather nails? You have yourself 10 daring digits outside of the predictable red and pink nails you’d normally see on V-Day.
It’s always a great time to work on your skin, so check out this chemical exfoliant which contains glycolic and lactic acids to tighten, tone, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles. It’s perfect because the winter weather has been slowly stealing your radiance and this will help to bring it back to life.
What can I say? Tom Ford knows fashion, beauty, AND fragrance! This exotic scent is vibrant, spicy, and woody oriental. You will literally be smelling yourself. It’s a pretty penny for 1.7 oz of fragrance but it’s soooo sensual that it justifies its own price.
What beauty buy would you get yourself?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night