Have NO clue what to do with your makeup for Valentine’s Day? No need to worry! We put together four celebrity-inspired makeup looks to try for Valentine’s Day AND we’re giving you the goods on products to use to recreate the looks at home. Cool, right? Remind us to give you the address to the office so you can lavish us in gifts of chocolate!
Find our 4 celebrity-inspired makeup looks for your V-day vanity below.
Who says you can’t have color on both the eyes AND the lips? Not Thandie Newton! Line your eyes with black liner and then apply a coral shadow with a metallic finish like NYX Cosmetics Single Eyeshadow in Rust on the lids and under the lower lash line. Give the lips a kick with a matte red like Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Best Red.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)