Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Samantha Mumba
Time has done wonders for Irish singer Samantha Mumba. The 30-year-old pop star looked amazing for the premiere of “Safe Haven” in Hollywood Tuesday night. The mother of one slipped her toned body into a bodycon blue mini dress with white studded collar detail and gold heels.
Mumba sported a darker mane and sultry makeup– girlie lashes and a plum lip– to match. The entire look favors her shape and shows her more chic sense of style.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night