Tis the season for love and fashion has a Valentine for you.
Gap Inc. owned retailer, Banana Republic has partnered with Match.com to create the “Love” campaign. The brand will host eight meet and greets for the online dating site in its stores. Subscribers can meet in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and other cities, for private “After Hours” events garnered to expand their customer base.
“The Love campaign reflects our passion for celebrating our customers’ most meaningful moments – both large and small,” Catherine Sadler, Banana Republic’s Global Chief Marketing Officer said in the press release.
Along with the events and major advertising push, the company will engage its Instagram and Twitter followers to share pics of their significant others to create a photo album on the brand’s Facebook page.
So, you officially have no excuse to be alone this Valentine’s Day. Head to BR!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night