Here are 5 things Singe Ladies should NOT wear on a first date. Do as you please but don’t ever say the editors over at StyleBlazer didn’t care enough to warn you.
Ultra Tight Dress
Although we adore this Deep V Hervé Léger Bandage Dress, ladies, we definitely rule against it for a first date. It’s super tight and ultra sleek, drawing way too much attention to your curves. Whether you’re stacked like a stallion or svelte like a runway model, this Hervé is no bueno. Check the dramatic curve in the bust area for heavens sake—your date will be more interested in the twins resting on your chest than getting to know YOU better. Unless your mission is to take him back to your place later that night and engage in grown-up activities, we’d suggest you stay away from anything too revealing.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'