Photo Credit: Apega/WENN
The world of fashion is full of creativity, and blurs the lines when it comes to mixing femininity and masculinity to create amazing garments and beauty looks. Some of fashion’s best contributors have androgynous style and we love them for it! It’s done by some of the best–Grace Jones, Jenny Shimizy, Milla Jovovich, Alexander Wang, among others. Fashion designers, stylists, models and everyday fashionistas with androgynous style makes them stand out, and often creates a dialogue about what is truly male and female. But their fashion sense speaks for itself.
Click through to see all of our androgynous fashion favorites.
Grace Jones in her high-top fade with defined physique and black leather top blurred gender lines.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles