Musical genius and peace advocate, Bob Marley was well known in the music world and his songs resonated with many. Bob Marley didn’t just leave an influence on music, he also influenced fashion. To this day, people rock Bob Marley T-shirts, Rastafarian colors and peace signs. In honor of the legend’s 68th birthday, we have 15 Bob Marley and Rastafarian inspired items to add to your closet!
Catch the good vibes of Bob Marley and take a look at these cool items.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)