Celebrities can practically make money off of everything, as long as their face is linked to it. From tampons to male enhancement pills, some of our favorite celebs have signed on to represent an array of interesting products.
While one may question why, we’d like to give you the deets on how much these deals paid. Regardless of how much you despise seeing them in commercials, magazine advertisements and billboards, it’s going it happen. So look through with us as we share the most surprising celeb endorsements.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night