Just in time for fashion week, designer Tracy Reese has relaunched her e-commerce site. Bringing a fresher approach to her brand, the site has a brighter homepage that will include sections like “Tracy’s World,” which delves into the inspirations and influences behind the collections. It also features “Reese’s Pieces,” a blog that shows behind-the-scenes peeks into Tracy’s travels as well as her preparations for fashion shows. You can also browse the Parson’s alum’s lookbooks, and shop both Tracy Reese and Plenty by Tracy Reese collections.
In an interview with WWD, Karen Castellano, chief executive officer of T.R. Designs, explains the concept behind the site:
“Before, the Web site didn’t give you the experience of the brand. We’re providing a glimpse into Tracy’s world and vision. We also wanted to segment the Tracy Reese and Plenty brands. On the old site, you almost couldn’t tell the difference between them. They have a different expression.”
What do you think, StyleBlazers? Are you loving Ms. Reese’s new digi look?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night