Fun fact: Marc Jacobs has a killer body.
The 49-year-old took off his shirt for Diet Coke’s 30th Anniversary celebration in Europe. For the campaign, Marc designed three cans, three bottles and created three ad campaigns all with a throwback “whimsical and feminine” themes.
“I still think it’s hysterical people want me to take my shirt off,” Jacobs told WWD. “You know, I’m going to be 50 in two months, so I guess I should be glad… It feels like the decade of me taking my shirt off.”
They even made a funny video to go with the campaign; watch it below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!