Fresh off her performance at the Shepherds Bush Empire in London, Rita Ora was seen wearing a long sleeved pompom printed-dress by House of Holland. She rocked the look with a royal blue beanie, white handbag and white Superga sneakers. Don’t know how we feel about pairing this dress with sneakers, but this is definitely Rita’s style.
StyleBlazers, do you approve of Rita’s look?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos