If anything, the world of fashion is progressive. There are just as many women involved in the process of Fashion Week as men.
As we head into another season of shows with Fall 2013 New York Fashion Week commencing tomorrow, we thought it’d be admirable to shout out the many men who werk just as hard to maintain a presence. From the usual suspects, like Kanye West and André Leon Talley to the unnoticed, like Scott Schuman and Bryan Boy, we’ve got all the fellas here.
Click through and look for them at Lincoln Center!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night