So many of us grew up memorizing each dance move and singing every Destiny’s Child lyric. But there is one thing about Destiny’s Child (Beyoncé Knowles, Kelly Rowland, LeToya Luckett, LaTavia Roberson) that made them stand out just as much as there beautiful music, their wardrobe.
Designed and styled by Beyonce’s mother, Tina Knowles, Destiny’s Child was always on their own fashion wave. With little influence from the trends at the time, the group always made a statement with their super-coordinated looks. Each look was an overly cohesive theme lived out in each girl one way or another. With funky cut-outs, halter tops, leather pants, and loud prints the original Destiny’s Child will go down in fashion history! How many of our StyleBlazers are guilty of rocking these looks? We bet you all miss the days of girl groups and boy bands, but as your reminiscing, try to leave those styles in the past!
Without further ado – enjoy the exhilarating slideshow on the ff pages:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles