Today’s StyleBlazer of the Day: Zawe Ashton
Zawe Ashton’s pixie cut is total inspiration for us to cut our hair, when the weather warms up.
More importantly, her look for the London Evening Standard British Film Awards 2013 held at the London Film Museum was phenomenal. The actress wore a Sarah Baadarani black-and-grey lace appliqué and sheer bodice dress with Christian Louboutin heels, a Jimmy Choo clutch and Annoushka jewels. We’re assuming it was a bit nippy outside, which explains the random jacket.
Overall the look is a great representation of the new designer’s work.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!