Fergie attended the premiere of “Safe Haven” Monday night in support of her husband, a lead actor in the film Josh Duhamel. The singer wore a Gucci Resort 2013 sheath dress, Alexander McQueen clutch and simple sandals. Our issues with this look comes in two parts.
First, Fergie has an amazing body, but you wouldn’t know that under this blanket of a dress. Because of the embellished details on the shoulders it puts all the attention on her upper body that favors a football uniform. Our second issue is this hair. High ponytails are reserved for cleaning the house, running errands and attending 80s throwback parties. But certainty not a red carpet.
We just wanted Fergilicious to shine on her man’s night and this look didn’t do it.
But her McQueen dove clutch was boss. What do you think?
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process