Photos: (L) Lia Toby/WENN; Ivan Nikolov/WENN; (R) Adriana M. Barraza/WENN;
Have a hot date for Valentine’s Day, but have no clue what to wear? You know you want something that pushes the boundaries of being racy without giving up all the goods on sight. Maybe you want to show off what you’ve got, and still keep up that cloud of mystery by not letting the cat out of the bag (literally). Or even if seduction comes secondary to stylishness and charm, we totally get it! So to help you find just that right outfit, we put together 3 looks to help you get inspired for your date.
Check them out!
Look #1: Risqué
Pairing a hot corset with a stylish, structured blazer and pleated leather skirt allows you to give a little bit without giving it all away. It’s like party and after-party all in one outfit. And how cute are those heart printed tights? Finish the look with peep toe platforms, or any heel with height.
Look #2: Sultry
A wrap dress is perfect because it’s a style that works on everyone. This dress is great for showing off your lady lumps while keeping everything else covered. Totally classy. We decided to pair it with nude pointed pumps to lighten the look.
Look #3: Modest
Since it’s pretty cold out, it’s always good to have pants as an option. And pants don’t equal boring—not when you have an alluring lace-detailed jumpsuit like this one. It’s like a fashion mullet—all business in the front and party in the back. And in case you didn’t know, mid-back is totally the new cleavage.
StyleBlazers, what’s your Valentine’s Day style?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)