New York Fashion Week is here and we’re just itching to see all the new designer duds we’ll be coveting come fall. Thankfully, some of our favorite designers, like Tracy Reese, are whetting our sartorial appetites by releasing inspiration sketches of their upcoming collections.
The New York-based designer was inspired by the city where she resides, highlighting its duality of “harshness and beauty,” as she explains in her collection notes. Since New Yorkers are known for their chic black wardrobes, Tracy will celebrate that throughout the Fall 2013 designs and liven things up with a list of vivid hues — scarlet, cerise, teal, aubergine, tan and lychee.
To see the full sketch and read more about the upcoming collection, go to BlackVoices.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos