New York Fashion Week is officially on and poppin’! Last night, some of our fave celebs hit the runway at the 11th Annual Heart’s Truth Red Dress fashion show at Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC. The star-studded show is put on each year by the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute in an effort to bring awareness to women’s heart disease. This year, the celebrity lineup included Toni Braxton, who was diagnosed with heart disease back in 2007, along with Wendy Williams, Kelly Osbourne, and Gabby Douglas!
Click through to see our favorite red dress runway moments at the Heart’s Truth fashion show!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos
- 15 Of the Most Surprising Things Celebs Have Said
- Red Carpet Rundown: The Best Looks Of The 2013 Daytime Emmy Awards
- Married and Barely Legal: 15 Celebs That Got Married Before 21
- Where Are They Now? 15 Rappers Who Fell Off the Map
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Jordana Brewster, Hollis Wakeema And More!)
- The 15 StyleBlazer Closets We'd Love to Peek Into!