Following in the footsteps of supermodel Kate Moss, Miranda Kerr is the new face of Mango’s Spring 2013 ad campaign! The lookbook was released yesterday, and Miranda is definitely serving up some fierce inspiration (and giving us a serious case of abs envy). Showing off a collection full of trendy black and white tailored separates, and affordable basics under $100, Mango definitely has our attention for spring. We’ll take one of those little striped dresses in every color please!
Click through to peep the entire Mango Spring 2013 look book!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films