Move out of the way Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney! The younger siblings of the Kardashian/Jenner tribe, Kendall, 17, and Kylie, 15, are linking with PacSun for a 26-piece spring collection. In an interview with WWD, Kendall explained that the line has a “California vibe, and we are from California. We wanted to go with something a little more California fun, summery…for our first line and wanted to be able to build from there.”
The collection will launch this Friday at 644 PacSun stores, and will be priced from $24.50 to $79.50. Pieces include chambray button-downs, chiffon tops, high-wasted shorts, graphic t-shirts, dresses, jackets, bandeaus and scarves. This won’t just be a summer only deal. The brand has already made plans to expand the sister’s collections over the next two to four years.
StyleBlazers,would you dress like Kendall and Kylie?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)