Things are looking good for Diddy‘s successful company Sean John. The brand has just signed a new footwear license deal for casual and athletic shoes that will hit 70 Macy’s and 10 FootAction stores in July. The footwear collection will retail from $69 to $130 and will include athletic inspired high-tops, chukkas, boots and wing tips.
Jeff Tweedy, president of Sean Jean, explained the company’s vision for the shoe line:
“We want to focus on the true Sean John customer. These are clean, easy sneakers and shoes that aren’t too complicated for sneakerheads. It’s for a guy who wants a great sneaker. We’re styling them with our suits in our shops at Macy’s.”
But the partnership doesn’t end there. Sean John and Macy’s have a two year marketing deal with the NBA. First stop: the All-Star Game in Houston on Feb. 16 and 17 , where the brands will host an entertainment series throughout the weekend.
Throughout the year, Sean John and Macy’s will also host in-store experiences with NBA players from each event’s home market. The two brands will advertise in NBA game day publications, NBA.com and in television commercials on NBA TV and TNT leading up to and during the All-Star Game.
Seems like Diddy is continuously making power moves and we can’t be mad at that!
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles