The infamous museum Madame Tussauds has just released four new statues in honor of Whitney Houston. For the first time in its 200-year history, museum has released four statues of one person. The statues will be featured at four museums in the U.S.: The “Star Spangled Banner” era Whitney will be on display in DC, The Bodyguard Whitney will be in Hollywood, “I Wanna Dance With Somebody” in Las Vegas, and “I Look to You” in New York.
Pat Houston, Whitney’s sister-in-law and former manager, released a statement about the tribute:
“We were extremely honored when Madame Tussauds approached us about doing not one, but four figures of Whitney from different points in her 30-year career. This is something we are excited to do for the fans.”
We’ll always love our Whitney. Will you check out the new statues at Madame Tussauds?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles