Oh, the ever enigmatic boy band. So cool one minute and so lame the next. The ’90s spawned several boy bands. Some achieved great success, some achieved moderate success, and some simply faded into the background. Many of them we forgot ever existed. They all still have a place in our hearts, though, and call to mind memories of yesteryear.
Reminisce with our list of 15 forgotten boy bands of the ’90s.
This handsome group had only one hit, “Shorty (You Keep Playin’ with My Mind),” in 1998. The group attempted to set itself apart by playing instruments but after the release of their self-titled first album, they broke up in 2000. Imajin later reunited with a slightly different line up.
Fun fact: Olamide Faison (center) is the younger brother of actor Donald Faison.
Here’s what Imajin looked like back in 2006 when they reunited
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night