There were a lot of celebrities out on Thursday for a variety of reasons, but anyone who attempts to pull off harem pants automatically gets kudos from us.
The fashionably fearless, Nicole Richie visited the “Extra” news show in Los Angeles wearing an interesting getup. The mother-of-two wore a black shirt, House of Harlow “Pyramid Station” necklace, print grey harem pants and strappy heels.
While there are mixed opinions about this look, we actually love it. Why? Because arem pants are instinctively unattractive, so if you’re going to wear them, they should be styled like this. Keeping a neutral color on top and at the bottom, bring the focus on the pants avoiding all other distractions. She also keep her accessories to a minimum, again avoiding distractions. Message here: keep it simple when werking harem.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)