As Lianne la Havas has gained more notoriety, she’s shown off more of her body. The girl must be in the gym on the regular because she looked great in a mini ruffle dress at the Grammy Music Preservation Project ‘Play It Forward’ event in L.A. on Thursday.
She paired the dress with a pendant necklace and platform maryjanes. Now this hair… we’re not sure what’s going on with this side-swept business. But you decided.
Blazin’ Or Blasé?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process