We’re no strangers to the contributions June Ambrose continues to make in the fashion industry. She’s styled some of our favorite artists, had her own reality show and added her stylish touch to the FOX hit singing competition, The X Factor. But her latest contribution has us swooning! The celebrity stylist will team up with HSN to release her first footwear collection, The June Ambrose Collection for Theme Footwear, debuting on March 22.
The collection, inspired and named after fashion icons like Tina Turner, Faye Dunaway, Josephine Baker and Diana Ross, come in an array of animal prints, bold colors and lucite designs, and will retail from $59 to $119.90.
“I was very mindful of the real world,” June shared with the Wall Street Journal. “The average person is not walking around in 6-inch heels. As I was designing the collection, I was thinking what drives me crazy about the shoes that I spend thousands of dollars on”.
She made sure to design shoes with cushioning at the ball of the foot. And an extra slice of shoe bliss, the “paddles” on sandals will be wide enough to accommodate foot swelling in summer.
StyleBlazers, will nab shoes from June’s collection?
-Adrienne A. Gadling
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles