Though it looks a gazillion times more glamorous with all the beautiful models and clothes strutting down the catwalk, New York Fashion Week is eight days of feet-burning, back-breaking, acne-inducing agony. We were already pooped after day two! It’s common to see editors taking a whole lot of R&R after the last show closes. So if you’re still feeling the after effects of NYFW, you’ll want in on our list of 5 post-New York Fashion Week beauty essentials.
Zipping from show to show in even the most comfy pair of shoes will have its toll on your poor back and muscles. This ointment is enriched with invigorating menthol; Dragon’s Blood—a body-fortifying ingredient from the Amazon; and restorative MSM, willowherb, and organic aloe, which contain the soothing power to provide instant relief to aching muscles.
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Instant Oatmeal Mask
Fall Fashion Week weather is often very cold, windy, and dry which can be a lethal combination on your poor skin. Give your stressed face a moisturizing and calming time out with this oatmeal mask.
Another side effect of fashion week? Pesky breakouts along your hairline and forehead. Banish blemishes on the surface with this 2% salicylic acid acne fighter and see results in as fast as 24 hours.
After running around often in the cold and then to warmer temps inside, the skin on your body can tend to get dry and lose its radiance. Lather it back to life with this super affordable yet high quality European skin care company’s line of sweet-smelling and super hydrating Cocoa Butter line. The Cocoa Butter Scrub gently exfoliates to rid the skin of dead skin cells, while the Cocoa Butter Shower Soap cleanses and moisturizes. The Cocoa Butter Body Butter is a creamy moisturizer that helps seal in the skin’s moisture and protects it from the elements.
Late nights and early mornings can be rough on the eyes. Give them a brighter look plus some relief with any of Visine’s six different eye drop formulas.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past